Scientific Ginger Journal Publications
Ginger inhibits cell growth and modulates angiogenic factors in ovarian cancer cells.
– General Antioxidant Properties of Ginger
– Anti-Inflammatory Effects Of Ginger
– Ginger as an Antinausea Agent
– Anticarcinogenic Activities of Ginger
– Cardiovascular and Other Disease-Preventive Effects of Ginger
– Use of ginger appears to be safe and its effects are mighty and amazing in its many applications.
In vitro and in vivo anticancer activity of whole GE (ginger extract) for the management of prostate cancer.
“Ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions. It has been used to help treat the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and painful menstrual periods. “
“Today, health care professionals may recommend ginger to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting from motion sickness, pregnancy, and cancer chemotherapy. It … treat mild stomach upset, to reduce pain of osteoarthritis, and may even be used in heart disease.”